The lovely Lita (http://litadoolan.net/2014/02/14/sunshine-smiles-day/) was kind enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Smiles Award. Thank you so much!
- The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog (which I’ve already done)
- List 11 facts about YOU! (see below)
- Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award
- Announce the nominations to the nominee
So here goes 11 things about me:
- I got my hair cut for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago. I’m still getting used to it.
- My favorite books are the Lord of the Rings trilogy (plus the Hobbit). I count them all together because they are a complete masterpiece.
- I still have the flowers my boyfriend gave me for our 2 month anniversary, 5 months ago, sitting in my window. They are quite dead and shriveled but still beautiful. They make me happy.
- One of my most prized possessions is the necklace my boyfriend gave me for my birthday. It is a heart shaped locket with pictures he drew of us inside
- I have a collection of globes and one of pocket watches. I recently bought an old camera and am considering starting to collect them as well
- My favorite TV show is Dr. Who.
- I feel naked if I don’t have a watch on one arm, bracelet on the other, and an assortment of other jewelry
- At the beginning of the year, I pledged to work more toward becoming the sort of woman I want to be…driven and spirited and charming. I have her characteristics pictured in my head and I’m working toward fulfilling that goal
- I have been writing on and off since I was young. I read a book about a dragon and was inspired to try to write one of my own. I have at least thirty novels begun that I’ve since lost interest in
- I hate math but I found physics and geometry fascinating
- I have lots of freckles